If you need to create custom nameservers for your domain name, you can create your nameservers using a domain you have registered with GoDaddy.
Just follow these steps to create a Private nameserver for your domain name in a few seconds.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy Account Manager.
2. Next to the Domains area, click “Launch”. Choose the domain name you would like to use to register the custom DNS nameservers.
3. Scroll down the page and click Manage in Host Names
4. Click Add One Now to start adding your custom nameservers.
5. Type NS1 in Host Name and Type the IP Address provided by your hosting service provider. Press the Add button to add your first nameserver record.
6. Click Add Hostname again because you need to create one more nameserver record to complete this action.
7. Type NS2 in Host Name and Type the 2nd IP Address provided by your hosting service provider. Enter the same IP Address again if a single IP address only provided by your hosting provider.
8. Click the Save button to complete the process.